Question AVE and LDO relocation

(I try to search through the forums before I ask questions.)
1.) I want to attempt the AVE relocation but I can't find if someone has done a guide. Also if it;s to do untrimmed with the another AVE still attached.
2.) As far as I know the LDO I bridge pins 1-2 for 3.3v, 3 to 1.8v traces, resistors on 3-4 and 4-5, am I missing anything?
3.) By the LDO on C5 (says 150 on the chip) I've seen relocations done with it, what is it and how do I relocate for trim?

I am attempting the OMEGA trim for a build, I also don't have a working Dremel so I'm just doing what can be done before trimming.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Omega trim is really intense. It requires deep knowledge and intimacy with how the board works in order to properly troubleshoot and successfully pull off. It falls into the "if you have to ask, it's not for you" category. Even for the most experienced modders, those relocations are hell.

Even still, it's almost never nessessary. Aside from the Kill Mii, (which is shitty and made as a joke) the current smallest Wii portable is the PiiWii pocket. It was built on a standard trim; no nand relocation or ave relocation. Chances are it's a lot of extra work, headache, and expense that isn't nessessary for your end goal. Omega is tiny and incredible, but unnessessary in all but the most absurd builds.

For the amount of space I gain if I do it isn't worth the headache if you're saying that. I'll probably just keep it to the nand relocation at most then which I have done already before. I do need that off