Wii/Gamecube Portable

Tyson9

I bought a used portable wii/gamecube it was working great until recently. now it doesn't boot to anything all I get is a little flicker on the screen. it has portalize mii on the usb stick. I have no idea where to start. can any one give me some help
Thanks

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I'd suggest contacting the seller to see what kind of repairs they may do for you. If they can't/won't help, you should post some pictures of it here, since it's easier to help when we can see it :P

Tyson9

I'd suggest contacting the seller to see what kind of repairs they may do for you. If they can't/won't help, you should post some pictures of it here, since it's easier to help when we can see it :P[/QUOT
I can't contact the builder. how do I upload photos? from where? not sure

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
You can upload pictures straight through the reply interface. Click on "Upload a File" or drag and drop the images here.
Also why can't you contact the one who made this? Who did this?

Tyson9

You can upload pictures straight through the reply interface. Click on "Upload a File" or drag and drop the images here.

Attachments

Tyson9

here are some pics. the person from ebay has no idea who built the portable. like I stated when the usb drive is plugged in and turn it on all that happens is the screen flashes then nothing boots.