Worklog *Classic* Squiiffer

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Should probably start a thread for my Wiip Cause Kuesa ain't gonna happen(Money, and time), So I've been working on a Wiip for the contest.
Here's what I have right now, getting a Package from Ginger in a couple of days with memes galore.

Here's what's in in Progress( W.i.i.p ;D )

Porkress
I've gotten most of my Three controller meme dones(CTRLMII) Much thanks to @JacksonS For when I first started working on the three controllers, wouldn't have gotten to where I am now without him. It's not done, still need to clean it up, and connect several lines, and ground plane.
upload_2018-6-25_18-51-21.png

Btw, never do anything more than two ic's for first eda project, anyone who said they had fun with more, are lying. But to be fair, my opinion doesn't matter:
deo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
I have distressing news. Last night a horde of GC+'s broke down my door and swarmed over me and my house! There were various chants of "kill the killer" and I was pinned to the wall while they took something away. What was it and where did it go?....

Portables
I have distressing news. Last night a horde of GC+'s broke down my door and swarmed over me and my house! There were various chants of "kill the killer" and I was pinned to the wall while they took something away. What was it and where did it go?....
Y-you mean you weren't the one texting me last night?

Portables
So i'm working on my wii, just slow progress, because as soon as I get two steps forward, I have to go fifteen steps backwards, and it just ain't working, But Imma still try until the end of the contest :_
(also hoping posting this will motivate other's to start posting more progress of their projects *cough* *cough*)
But here's some of my case
dbhf.PNG
jkkkkk.PNG

Attachments

Portables
Moar updaters
bacdss.PNG

Got like 75 percent of the back done I think, still debating on whether or not to make a breakout for my Pth's(pls no ban), to save a bit of space. I wanted to make my own, using the reg everyone is using now, to save battery life and even more space, but I simply won't have enough time or money I already have the PTH's, so i'd just make a simple board for them, and have my bms, and balancer on that board. So I think i'm gonna go breakout board pth style, unless someone has a better, and possibly cheaper method for this.

Got speakers and all the button guides done(except for Z and L/R). oops, forgot to take a pic of the back, ignore those red blips, Glitch with something I need to fix. I think I'm almost done for the case, Just need some holes, and al la screw posts.
Capture.PNG

IMG_3713.JPG

Fucked up Avl, so waiting for Flux to fix it, this really sucks, because I realized a couple days later that it's not even the right pins I need to solder to for Vga T-T

Made some ds lite button things

Thanks @BocuD and @Aurelio , lets not mention my Dyslexia while I made these kek lmao

you can use these if you want, I haven't ordered them yet to make sure that everything fits. (but they very much should.)

but they cost like $5 to order from Oshpark

E D I T #
I made a V2 of these boards, and they are better, and cheaper https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ds-pads.2598/
Please get these instead, read up moar in the thread

Attachments

Last edited:
Portables
My Wii trim died, and now I want to be died.
But I got more progress done on other things after killing my depression.
deo1.png

for my Z button, I have this cool setup called I hope this works™

deo2.png

this is pretty much what it looks like, except it has part of screw posts in the back aswell, instead of just the front (Thanks Jeff for pointing it out). and the walls were made thicker.

I think I finished my Reg board (any suggestions please suggest)

Pretty basic, but should work I'll have ten, so if anyone wants one, I can populate the board(except the PTH08080, just caps and resistors ) for $5 + shipping. Size is 46.8 x 28.4mm, the 5v reg is gonna be something else ;p(jsyk because I thought I forgot it too). I'm gonna play ginger's game of friction fit, because i'm tired of perfectly measuring everything lul

Last edited by a moderator:
Portables
Henlo frens, my two trims have 3v3 to gnd short, pretty sure it's because of the avl being screwed up, I have a wii I'm gonna trim, but it's homebrewed, what would be the best way to install pm, and nowifi?
would it just be cheese installer through hb channel?
Quick answer pls and thank

Portables
I won't finish for the contest. I was just gonna pour Hot glue into it,cause my pcbs aren't here, but I want to make something I'll be proud of, so i'm gonna redesign the case properly, and make more mounting systems, and moar pcb's, congratz to the people who actually did finish.
here's progress with the old case and what not.
IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG

Portables
this project isn't dead, Rigorously working on it, between school and playing splatoon
So working on Regulator board, with a new regulator, and new Eda software, Not Pth's, cause they suck more than your mom.
the common one people are using, I forget name right now.
I'm working on design for the reg board, the layout I mean, and does this look okay? I tried follow the example layout as best I could.
upload_2018-9-10_18-30-40.png

also I need to change project name before someone sees history and jumps to conclusions....(so open to suggesions)