-snip-

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
I doubt that anyone has an extra one, but you might get lucky. Do you just need a GC+? If so, I have all the parts coming in the mail within the next two weeks so I could make one for you if you'd like.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Cir, that's not a CMB, That is a PIC programmer, and that ships from Pheonix Arizona...

Portables
If you're on a serious time constraint, you could get a good quality USB battery bank. They handle charge management and balancing, and they output 5v so you would only need 3 ti regs. You'd need to make sure it can output enough current though, as some banks are capped in that regard. The drawback would be a loss in efficiency since the board would be stepping up cells in parallel from 3.7v to 5v, and step ups are less efficient than regulators. This is how I did it in my portable, and I can link you to the bank I used if you're considering this.

If you're on a serious time constraint, you could get a good quality battery bank. They handle charge management and balancing, and they output 5v so you would only need 3 ti regs. You'd need to make sure it can output enough current though, as some banks are capped in that regard. The drawback would be a loss in efficiency since the board would be stepping up cells in parallel from 3.7v to 5v, and step ups are less efficient than regulators. This is how I did it in my portable, and I can link you to the bank I used if you're considering this.
-snip-

Last edited: