Bitbuilt Store Update?

Just curious... And a little impatient about when the Bitbuilt store will be back up and running?

Haven't heard of any updates for the store recently, and i really want to give you my money:mrgreen:
Mostly interested in the GC+ boards tho lol

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
This is very helpful thanks Koksi_90
When purchasing from OSHPark, do you just receive the pcb board? And if so, how much are we talking about for the all the other parts, in terms of money?
It's just few bucks, but you need a PicKit3 programmer, or something else that can program the PIC microcontroller on it

It's just few bucks, but you need a PicKit3 programmer, or something else that can program the PIC microcontroller on it
Unfortunately i do not own a PicKit3.
Does the PIC microcontroller use C++? If so, is it possible to program it with say an arduino?
Thanks for the info/pizza

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Unfortunately i do not own a PicKit3.
Does the PIC microcontroller use C++? If so, is it possible to program it with say an arduino?
Thanks for the info/pizza
It's possible, several people have done it. It takes a fair bit of fuckery and breadboarding to achieve, though. To my knowledge there is no software only method.

It's possible, several people have done it. It takes a fair bit of fuckery and breadboarding to achieve, though. To my knowledge there is no software only method.
I think i understand but just to check, let's say you have an arduino nano.
Is it possible to use Aurelio's GC+ software to turn the nano into a GC+ controller?
Or have i been smoking too much?

Nah you can't do that, gc+ was written in PIC assembly
Ahhh okay, i thought it was a bit stretched lol,
thanks for the help tho
Any idea when the store/GC+ plus boards will be back? (I get the how busy everyone is with the contest)

Portables
thanks for the help tho
Any idea when the store/GC+ plus boards will be back? (I get the how busy everyone is with the contest)
I ordered the Programmer (from aliexpress, i hope it would work) because its not that much money and i ordered the ics from digikey.
So i can extend my soldering experience and will be a lot of fun

Noah

retired
Portables
thanks for the help tho
The store is (re)launching with a vast new catalog of products in mid-late June.