Question Portable DVD player video input conversion questions

Hello, could someone tell me what those annotation mean, i think the video input is RGB but i don't know how to make the driverboard works, i try to power it 5v but the screen only goes white and also U14 is a White LED Step-Up Converter (http://www.s-manuals.com/pdf/datasheet/p/j/pj5121_noname.pdf).

Many thanks for yours futurs replies and i hope i will find a way to get it works.

Hey French Guy, I don't think you can drive that LCD just by hooking up RGB to those, it looks like part of the driver is on the dvd player since its expecting all the VCOM STK CKV OEV signals. Do you have the model number of the lcd? You might be able to find a driver for that specific one.

Hey French Guy, I don't think you can drive that LCD just by hooking up RGB to those, it looks like part of the driver is on the dvd player since its expecting all the VCOM STK CKV OEV signals. Do you have the model number of the lcd? You might be able to find a driver for that specific one.
Many thanks for the reply but i find an other solution to the probleme, i juste make another screen "fit" in the case (i will keep the case for making my portable) but i will keep this screen and try to make it works for others projects.

BocuD

Portables
Many thanks for the reply but i find an other solution to the probleme, i juste make another screen "fit" in the case (i will keep the case for making my portable) but i will keep this screen and try to make it works for others projects.
That screen will not work like this with only that pcb on its own. Searching for another screen would be the best option. Using an existing driver board would maybe be possible as well but probably not worth it considering the quality of the average portable DVD player screen.

Okay, the screen i use instead is a 12v screen that i modify to use 5v, this screen don't have a really good quality but i don't care beacause i got it for free, as i said i will keep the DVD screen for others projects, also i don't want to bought a better screen cause my goal is to make a cheap wii portable (max 80€ (without the price of the tools)).

I purchased this screen. It takes either HDMI from your WII2HDMI upscaler, or composite video. The input to the barrel jack is labeled 12 volts, however you can supply 5 volts instead and it works fine.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P94RDKM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks but as i said my goal is to make a cheap wii portable, i think this screen is way better than mine (i will maybe buy it) but the other solution for me is to take a small laptop screen and buy a driverboard for it, i said that because i have a lots of laptop/computer parts.