no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Fan
Heatsink(s)

In the future, go ahead and make a thread in the Wii section to ask your questions. Quick questions are OK generally, but when it takes six posts to answer a question its best to take care of this kind of stuff outside of someone's personal work. Especially when it's as awesome as this stuff.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
3x 3.7v 2500mAh. I looked around for a long time to try to find the max energy density I could find. At some point Aurelio and I calculated how long the portable would last w/PowerMii, but those numbers are long lost at this point. It'll be pretty good though, and I specifically remember that I did this because two of the best 18650s in the same space would be less power overall, and a flat surface is pretty useful here.

As for the heatsink, there's the first thing that most likely won't make it into the final design; it's too tall. I'm gonna try some shenanigans here soon with some copper plating and brazing, should be a top meme if I can get it on film.

Todays picture is the first one to feature the sacked v2 postLoader, but will serve as a small glimpse of the true capability of PowerMii.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Todays picture is the first one to feature the sacked v2 postLoader, but will serve as a small glimpse of the true capability of PowerMii.
omgii that's so hot,
is there a time where we might know when Pm 2.0 might be released? because I can't wait.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
The only release date I've ever stuck to was the romhack's and that's because I was basically doing it entirely by myself. That's not to speak ill of Aurelio or Cheese, just that between the three of us, each having important tasks that must be done individually, means it's impossible to accurately predict the forecast.

"The weather, will continue to change, on and off, for a long, long time..."

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Okay :) just wondering, real life, and set backs and such, it's understandable. :)
either way can't see where this will go!

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Extra picture today:

For those of you who might not be super familiar with the existing video solutions; that's not a BBVideo, just a pluto board with GCVideo-DVI installed on it. I hate that I had to trim it, but it's the quickest "solution" I have.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Is that a WiFi strength indicator at the top of the screen?

Needless to say, I think this is one of the most anticipated projects on the boards right now (maybe ever).

BocuD

Portables
Is that a WiFi strength indicator at the top of the screen?
oh gawd please no
if it is I will probably try to relocate wifi and destroy even more Wiis just to get the stupid indicator to work lol