BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello

Old Modretro lurker here. I mostly just repair all my old systems. I only mod the ones that are too far gone to make stock.

Probably just lurk here while I daydream of doing my own portable.

Hello,

I am kinda new to modding, but I plan to build a N64p that will look and function great.

Hopefully everyone's future portables go smoothly! :D

Cheers,

gamemasterlink

Edit: Also I am from modretro.

Last edited:
Portables
Several
Hey guys I'm back and I'm gonna make more portables again okay heres a meme for all you oldies but goodies out there.

Hello! I have always wanted to mod a console to be portable, ever since I first saw them 10 years ago. Now that I have some money I can actually fulfill that dream. My hobby used to be building lasers from dvd players and stuff but that was years ago and I want to step up to something cooler, and get my head back into electronics again.

Hello, I'm cephiros, long time lurker at lots of places, member of few. I like this place though, came for the info signed up for questions, staying because you guys are interesting. That is all for now. :)

Kyosho

Portables
Is this where the community is now? I can never keep up. I've been around for a long time. Used to be on the BenHeck forums all the time back in the day, before the community split off into a million different places (which I was always against). Built my first portable in 2005-ish? Anyway, hi.

Portables
Hi Guys, I have been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and though it was time to join in on the fun.

I was doing some PS2 modding over at MR and on the Bac forum more than 4 years ago.
I’ve had to put on hold my modding life due to work and life commitment, being a dad and all,
and I've finally emerged from my PS2 modding hibernation to finish a PS2 portable that I started a while ago over at MR and to see all those great portable that you guys have been doing.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Hi Guys, I have been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and though it was time to join in on the fun.

I was doing some PS2 modding over at MR and on the Bac forum more than 4 years ago.
I’ve had to put on hold my modding life due to work and life commitment, being a dad and all,
and I've finally emerged from my PS2 modding hibernation to finish a PS2 portable that I started a while ago over at MR and to see all those great portable that you guys have been doing.
You may be interested in our Ghosts of Portables Past event that we are throwing for Halloween.
https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.p...-to-you-by-bitbuilt-llc-community-event.1677/

Good to have you back! I'm excited to see your projects :D

Portables

cfc_12

Portables

i remember you back then on 2013!

I was watching your 2nd ps2p worklog which you never continued to finish, but I'm still amaze of your 1st work. Welcome back to portabolizing, dude! :D

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Welcome back darkwing! I remember that sweet batwing portable you finished way back when!

Good day, mates. I'm RPGDominion, novice streamer and modding... enthusiast? That is to say, I've got absolutely no knowledge about any of it, but it's something I'd like to delve into. I stumbled onto a few such creations showcased on YouTube which seem to have originated from this site, so here I am! Pleased to meet you all.

bud

DAT ASS
Portables
13+-ish Can't remember ;P
hi am here from bacteria forum thx