Worklog Piizza 2.0

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
You know, don't bump three year olds, they don't like it.
actually, no one likes being bumped.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
If you don’t stop posting crap in this thread I will go on a banning spree. If you post anything irrelevant I will just ban you.
Except you Spencer, I love you

Last edited:
I know it's a bump, but I'm just so curious and I never noticed this before! has this seen any advancements recently, or is it sidelined because of powermii? It's such a cool concept, and I wish you the best of luck on it

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I know it's a bump, but I'm just so curious and I never noticed this before! has this seen any advancements recently, or is it sidelined because of powermii? It's such a cool concept, and I wish you the best of luck on it
Don’t worry about bumping this thread. Currently it is sidelined because of PowerMii and few other things, but I plan to get back on this soon

Can i ask where you got the components i cant find them and the PowerPC 750CL Microprocessor doesnt perfectly match the wiis broadway and i cant find any datasheet about the hollywood GPU.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Can i ask where you got the components i cant find them and the PowerPC 750CL Microprocessor doesnt perfectly match the wiis broadway and i cant find any datasheet about the hollywood GPU.
That’s because there is no public datasheet. Anyway I am going to transplant the parts from a Wii (since they are custom)

That’s because there is no public datasheet. Anyway I am going to transplant the parts from a Wii (since they are custom)
And will you sell or just let to download your schematic so others can use it and costumize it if the dont want some part or add another?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
And will you sell or just let to download your schematic so others can use it and costumize it if the dont want some part or add another?
There won’t be any board available nor for sell nor for sale