Question Best way of cooling

Am i try some of your answers in the Wii pico

• No just use the stock fan

• YES Yes try some of our recomendations

Results are only viewable after voting.
Portables
sin(π)
This is actually a good question, I've also wanted to know if whether thermal paste beats the stock thermal pads. In regards to the poll, what do you mean try? I wouldn't use the stock heat sink or fan mainly because it's too big tho, especially if you're trying to make a micro wii.

I think the fan is ok its quiet but the heatsink is realy realy big what do you preffer to use can you post photos how big is then it?

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Honzapat, how about instead of posting a million different questions, you just ask your questions in your worklog? It's okay to create one or two new posts but you are posting an unnecessary amount. I am not saying that you can't ask questions, but please keep them all in one location, preferably in your already posted worklog. It will keep things more organized.

Ok sorry but i think this is so good question to be separated bcz it can help in future for other members.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Well, the idea is that future members (yourself included) can use the search bar to see other discussions about cooling, and see examples of what other have done. Searching "cooling" gives you five pages of results. For future reference, general questions about the Wii can be asked here. The noob thread does sound lame, but I read through all 40 pages of it when I started, and I picked up a ton of useful information. This keeps clutter from building up on the forums, but still allows your questions to be seen by future people.