WTS or Trade a wasp fusion, sealed (SOLD)

Portables
0 :(
IMG_0006.JPG
im looking to sell my wasp fusion, never been opened. I have no,reputation on the forum and am fairly new here. I'm taking payments on PayPal only and I will be including a shipping confirmation. The price 80 do to the cost of what I bought it. Free standard shipping. I would also be interested in a lmao Wii trimming with u10 relocation And wifi relocation. I would pay 50 dollars plus the wasp fusion for the motherboard with the relocations. If you see anything I should change in my post plz pm me.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
$80 for a WASP? You could get several Wiis with that.

While I'm thinking about it, you should take a new photo with a bit of paper in the shot with today's date written on it. Just to show this is legit.

Last edited:
Portables
okay thank you will do I know it's a lot but I bought it on eBay a couple months ago for more than 80 before I learned about portablizemii, thought I'd post it here first and if it doesn't sell, put it on ebay

LBTT

I will buy it if you haven't already sold it by Thursday, August 24, 2017 which is payday. $80 is steep but I'm willing to pay it if that's required.

Portables
Sold. if I'm suppose to do Something with the thread please let me know I'm new

hey gang! if this is available (or if anyone has one handy) I'll happily pay $80 + warm wishes for you and yours every time I don't reach for a DVD :) warm regards! -karl

Portables
sorry for the delayed response wasn't on that frequently recently, I did sell it to a friend who wanted it and actually happened to have a megadrive