Worklog The IkeprodigWii

Alright, it's been a minute but not much has really changed. Someone ended up giving me a 5v 2.1A battery pack and all I really need are the regulators (on the way) and some sort of case. I had the clever idea of buying a Leapfrog Leapster Explorer so I could frakencase the hell out of it but long story short, it's not something I can pull off with my skill level. Any suggestions for a case? Is anyone selling a case I could buy?
I would recommend getting a battery rated for 2.4amps. I know that sucks because you already have that one, but 2.1a just won't do the trick. Even my portable with a 3.5" screen and small speakers won't run off that sadly.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Is that a wifi module I see? OH BOY those are absolute Satan to wire. I can say from experience, it doesn't end well.

Portables
Lol!
I would recommend getting a battery rated for 2.4amps. I know that sucks because you already have that one, but 2.1a just won't do the trick. Even my portable with a 3.5" screen and small speakers won't run off that sadly.
I was given the power bank for free so it doesn't suck too bad. I'm going to order one rated 3.1A.

Is that a wifi module I see? OH BOY those are absolute Satan to wire. I can say from experience, it doesn't end well.
It's a little too late now. I just wanted to watch Netflix. Lmao!

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I would not reccomend that Portable charger, the "4.8amps" is collective,
since there are 4 usbs, that would mean that every one would have around 1.2 amps.

So yeah, I would like to think agaisnt that one, get one that has two or one usbs on it.

Great worklog so far btw!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I would not reccomend that Portable charger, the "4.8amps" is collective,
since there are 4 usbs, that would mean that every one would have around 1.2 amps.

So yeah, I would like to think agaisnt that one, get one that has two or one usbs on it.

Great worklog so far btw!
Sauce?