Selling stuff for powermii lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! Today I will be selling some of my stuff that I might not use, since I don't need the pth08080s and instead I'm getting a powermii lite, if they are available I suppose :) Well then let's get onto it shall wii!
1. Regulators
I'm not sure if these are the right resistance but I'm sure some of you can figure it out! That's why I want to get
$9.99 +shipping depending on where you live (shipping prices may vary) ~SOLD!~
powermii lite! Edit: don't know if the regulators work or not, you might have to test them out yourself because I don't know how lol
2. ZN-45 case
I'm deciding to use @Shank's laser cutting service, so I will not be using this case anymore, good condition too! $19.99 +shipping depending on where you live (shipping prices may vary)

3. Screen
The reason I am selling this one is because the lcd driver board ribbon connector broke off. WARNING DOES NOT COME WITH
DRIVER BOARD!!! I'm looking $8.99 for this one because it doesn't have the driver board obviously. (shipping prices may vary) PM me

Attachments

Last edited:

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Prices are crazy high. Most if not all of the items you listed can be purchased new for less than the prices you are offering, including shipping.

Prices are crazy high. Most if not all of the items you listed can be purchased new for less than the prices you are offering, including shipping.
Yea I'll change the prices, I just thought it would be good for what I bought them for. Except for the regulators lol. Edit: Prices changed

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
does anyone know when the powermii lites are going to be back in stock
This thread is 2 years old. Make your own thread instead of bumping an old thread. The store is currently still being worked on and in the process of being stocked. Be patient or assemble your own since PowerMii Lite is open source.

Status
Not open for further replies.