BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Not even half an hour and already lots of support. I have a feeling I'm going to like it here :)

Keep up the good work!

Vonn

Portables
Hello hello! I'm pretty new. I just have some minor experience with some dreamcast hardmods from several years ago. Trying to into portablizing. I've got some spare Wiis I could try with; gotta research more...

Hello everyone, I am new here so I hope I can contribute to the forum, and build a gamecube portable
Welcome. Be careful what you say; You may have just triggered @Shank .

By the way, there are many pro to making a wii portable rather than a gamecube one. Read around the forums and enjoy your stay.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Yeah, I remember those two posts so clearly! Man, time flies. Must've been crazy posting when you were only 9.

Hey everyone, my name is Nic. I have no experience with modding at all but this seems to be a great place to start. I'm hoping I'll get to the level where I can build a Wii portable. The community here seems awesome. Well anyways glad to be here!

Last edited:

nobble

Am I late to the party?

Tis nobble from ModRetro forums/hackaday.

Greetings fellow circuit board cutting aficionados!

I hope to share more of my builds and mods in the near future!

Let me know if anyone wants a commission done for modding gameboys or other old systems.

HMU.

:D

nobble

Also how does one get their projects into the Project Showcase on the main page? Namely the ones in my (GIGANTIC) signature. I want to get more involved again. BitBuilt & Nobble Forever 100 years, Bit Built Nobble 100 years forever dot com. www . BitBuilt&NobbleOneHundredYearsForeverDotCom . com!

I was Ryan M now I am a toaster