GC console with wiikey/Swiss - Interest?

anybody interested in a silver gamecube without discsrive with wiikey installed?

Basically a console that will run games off SD card only?

This is more of a "demand check" will post pictures of actual sale if interested members are looking for something similar

Last edited:

Luke

Portables
How much?

That's a pretty steep price. GameCube portables with WASPs have gone for not too much more than that. Also you should post some pictures if you have hopes of selling this.
Absolutely... lol that's why I said thinking... and best offer, that way I could get the input of people like yourself. I didn't post pictures because I wanted to see if first if anyone would even be interested.

Btw I would love to see the portables that are going for $350. Must be that one that is inside a cereal box lol! This thing is already pretty much ready to be put in a case and wire the controllers, and bingo. I'll get pictures tomorrow and an actual ad up, since looks like someone might be interested. I'm literally open to any offers.

I also feel bad for anyone purchased feel bad for anyone who got a 400 to 500 gcp, there hands must be covered in bondo and paint, and heat bandages.

Last edited:

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Yes we all know Ashen did 100 of the best things we've all seen eyes on, and clearly was clearing space. Come on guys, I'm not here to get rich, or rip people off lol. Everyone would have given there left arm for Ashen rev 4.
No doubt. I was all about watching his vids and looking at all of his worklogs

I've got (10) Wiikeys
Show Mii the memes!

I live in Denver, getting off of my couch is extremely tough. Ok, and also, meme in this community means???

IMG_0388.JPG IMG_0387.JPG Lol sorry, understood. Here's a couple in my office, don't feel like going in cold a$$ garage right now.

Some of the others are in consoles or in my garage.

This thread is totally getting off topic lol. I'm gonna get in trouble for having too many different topics in one interest sale question. I'm sad @Noah is "memed" at me...

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Nah, for sale threads can be like "here's all the crap I got for sale, pick and choose what you want"

Also, we generally only tell people to keep it on topic when it's not the OP :P

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
I live in Denver, getting off of my couch is extremely tough. Ok, and also, meme in this community means???
Go Broncos!

Memes are life here, just ask the tallest.

Depends, we usually end up calling just about anything a meme :P Replacing "meme" with "thing" would probably make everything on here make more sense
That's the way of the world my friend.

View attachment 1357 View attachment 1356 Lol sorry, understood. Here's a couple in my office, don't feel like going in cold a$$ garage right now.

Some of the others are in consoles or in my garage.
Huzzah!!

How much to part with 2 of these wonders?

Tyson9

I am really interested in a gamecube with wiki and sd support but 300.00 is out of my league. I am thinking 150.00 would be a great price