Recent content by z3r0sk1llz

1. Question Voltage issue

I’m running into a weird problem. when not connected to the Power Mii Lite, the BMS reads 6.7 v, but when connected it only reads 1.8, when the switch is off, it reads 6.7v, and the voltage pads read nothing. b+ and b- read 7v. I have attached photos of my board as well as a crude diagram of my...
  2. Question Batteries!

So... I just finished rereading the guide for making batteries for the 10th time cause I don't want to burn my house down. But, I would just like to be sure, I should use a CMB and 4 18650 2 parallel 2 series, right? In the guide, it says a good CMB is this one...
  3. Question Wii handheld amp

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good amp for a Wii handheld?
  4. Question Will the Power Mii Lite be restocked soon?

I guess its the waiting game then.
  5. Question Will the Power Mii Lite be restocked soon?

I am building my first Wii handheld, and I am wondering if the Power Mii Lite will be restocked soon and I should wait, or if I should just buy the regulators now? I have a lot of parts coming in from China so if it is restocked in about the next 2 months, I think it would be worth the wait.
  6. Question Splitting a GameCube controller?

I want to make a Wii handheld and use an original GameCube controller. Is it possible to split it in half with a Dremel and rewire it? Or will I need to get a GC+ just to use it?
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Just joined, have plans on making Wii handheld.