Y2K's latest activity

• Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Thomothy's post in the thread Worklog The Thommii with Hype Hype.
    UPDATE TIME! I've been neglecting this work oops... However I have been making quite the advancements in the meantime. First I...
  • Y2K
    Excellent work on the build and your cutting edge post! I can't wait to build one! :D
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to loopj's post in the thread Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii with Hype Hype.
    World's Smallest Nintendo Wii, using a trimmed motherboard and custom stacked PCBs https://github.com/loopj/short-stack Features...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to StonedEdge's post in the thread Worklog Retro Lite CM5 with Hype Hype.
    Revision 1.1 of the main board is almost ready to be ordered! I can feel the project end drawing near. There's still a lot to be excited...
  • Y2K
    A couple of months ago, the MGC crew decided that we wanted to build one of @Nicholas298's sexy N64HHv2s. Being that I already had most...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Gman's post in the thread N64HH V2 with Hype Hype.
    I don't believe so. I was sitting down to re-do the layout of the 64amp this week and noticed there are not any small suitable...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread PS Hanami with Hype Hype.
    I built this Playstation 1 portable in one month for MGC 2023! I have no clue why it's taken me so long to make a Cutting Edge post for...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to cy's post in the thread G-Boy PCB Files? with Like Like.
    Yesterday I found myself skimming through this thread in search of a mounting bracket for the newer 640*480 IPS screen. I did a few...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to loopj's post in the thread Worklog Project Short Stack with Like Like.
    It turns out that I'm absolutely terrible at keeping a worklog updated as I build! I'm working on a cutting edge post right now, but...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to WolfSquatch's post in the thread Wolfs Gray G-Boy with Hype Hype.
    Hey everyone I finally got around to doing a Wii portable, this turned out pretty good and it was a lot easier than I initially thought...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Lazr's post in the thread Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD) with Wow Wow.
    The LOLWUT trim is replicable (and no this isn't an April fools joke)! Thanks to Yveltal's guide (and my questions throughout these past...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to CrazyGadget's post in the thread i has new trim!!!1 with Hype Hype.
    This is revolutionary!!!! With your new trim, we can actually get an OMGWFT, an AMOGUS and TWO PSUS-Pluh boards!!!! How did no one think...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Crazzyleprechaun's post in the thread Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2 with Hype Hype.
    This is not a joke I built my own N64HH! Features N64 Advanced Trim with RCP wiring 5 inch 4:3 Screen RVL PMS 2 64 Amp N64...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to cy's post in the thread i has new trim!!!1 with Haha Haha.
    helo guis! today im showing off my a trim 4 wii new that i designated. the degisn is desigh is desihged to keep your wiis mx chip alive...
  • Y2K
    Y2K replied to the thread i has new trim!!!1.
    wow dis gud, i try now