Recent content by wudopecker

1. wudopecker

G-wii for sale

Hello there! Last year i build a G-wii for school, i have since upgraded some parts to make it a better portable, cleaned up the internals, and played a whole lot of mario kart on it. But it has been collecting some dust so i am selling it now so i can upgrade my home cinema :) As for rep, i...
  2. wudopecker

Worklog The Steamii

This looks incredibly , i personally really the dig the thumb angle with the way the pads are angled but I had friends come over with lans that said the same thing, can't wait to see it printed next to an actual steam controller
  3. wudopecker

Secret Santa 2020: Post your gifts here!

This is where the fun begins! Thank you @BocuD :D. He get got me the 1997 Rerelease of the Original trilogy, which imo is awesome cause the improved celebration scenes in ROTJ are worth the special edition even tho they get a fair bit of hate. Do have to dig up my old VHS player but man they...
  4. wudopecker

U-10 for sale

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/rohm-semiconductor/BD45302G-TR/BD45302GCT-ND/2749766 these should do the trick :)
  5. wudopecker

Question Wii Custom Regulators Questions (noob)

I personally went to a local shop who had a bunch of resistors coded in little baskets, so i went with my list and picked the ones closest to the one needed for the Pths, for the 87.2k one for example i picked a 86.6k ohm.
  6. wudopecker

WiiNX - Portable Wii Brazil

looks amazing dude, love the led at the logo :D
  7. wudopecker

The Wiiboy Color

That Louii in white was sick, this wiiboy in white is slick, you better make that ps2 in white too cause whatever you are doing, it's goood
  8. wudopecker

Worklog Swiitching Steam

welp i havent updated this in forever, and probably wont in like anytime soon, but since contest ends tommorow i wanted to update it. i went over many revision but i coudnt get a nice way to combine both parts of the case to one, especially since my printer didnt work nice with me either, so we...
  9. wudopecker

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

there is also one with the m7 model i think, but perfomance between the m3 and m5 edition where only like in 10% of each other so i didnt think the price jump is worth it
  10. wudopecker

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

did you make that board that hosts the regulators completely by yourself? :O
  11. wudopecker

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

I got the m3-6Y30 4gb of Amazon for 295€ without an os, which would still convert to 490 aud I think
  12. wudopecker

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

The solution I have found for smaller boards are Intel compute sticks, they are incredibly small for it's perfomance but really pricy, I have looked at ton of sbc for my smach z I want to make, but anything really powerful is expensive or big
  13. wudopecker

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

ah i have looked a bit deeper on the ARK site, look at the Intel® Atom™ Processor Z8000 Series Datasheet (Page 17) , they mention that LPDDR3 memory is supported from 2-8 gigabytes of memory, and DDR3L is supported from 1-2 gigabytes of memory. Perhaps if you swap to different memory its possible?
  14. wudopecker

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

you can't upgrade the ram because the intel atom in that tablet doesnt have support for more, hence why you wont find any. I've looked at a whole lot of sbc for a project i want to do, here is a list if you interested in SBC:
  15. wudopecker

Worklog Another Copy Cat "Louii" Build

You don't really need hot air for your first build, it's nice to have but a not a necessity, for the iron that is cheap and recommendable I would go for the As the for the case, it might be helpful to put your location in the post, since shipping locally is cheaping than worldwide