Recent content by wonk

1. wonk

Solved Bluetooth modul dan chip mx not work

oh my gosh, you are absolutely right... I only connected 3.3v to three legs not four, I missed one... thanks I will try again
  2. wonk

that's how I connect the cables
  3. wonk

Hi all. i need help, i have relocated the mx chip and bluetooth module, but both are not working, relocation based on wii definitive trim instructions,, 4 layer rvl60 board I have checked the cables several times, everything seems to be correct, there are no shorts or wrong paths... wii runs...
  4. wonk

Solved modul wifi wii

yes ok, thank you in advance for helping answer my problem, it looks like it's not compatible with the Korean WiFi module, maybe I have to build a new machine, and I will save this one to do some experiments with other region wifi modules after I get it maybe later that too... once again thank...
  5. wonk

Solved modul wifi wii

Yes, I previously updated to 4.3 everything works as it should, I have cut the board, without the wifi and Bluetooth module the rvloader works fine, but because I made a mistake installing the .wad file, my Wii has a black screen. It could only display bootmii, then I restored the Nand 4.0...
  6. wonk

Solved modul wifi wii

Yes, it looks like the problem is with the WiFi, but I don't know, I've tried relocating the WiFi module using a Korean Wii module, previously my Wii was USA. If indeed all modules could be moved like the Bluetooth module, why is the problem still the same? You can enter bootmii mode, but enter...
  7. wonk

Solved modul wifi wii

sorry everyone I'm working on the wii portable, previously I had succeeded and everything was running normally, but I messed everything up because I installed the wrong .wad file so the wii didn't display anything, I tried to enter preloader mode but still black screen, then I tried relocating...
  8. wonk

Solved my first handheld wii why can't I remove the wifi module

resolved thanks for the help, after I updated the wii system to 4.3 and reinstall rvloader, the wifi module can be removed..
  9. wonk

Oh ok i will try to update system to 4.3 and reinstall rv loader, hopefully the problem is solved. thank you friend you have helped me
  10. wonk

I have tried to install many times.. I remember very well that the nowifi patch option has been selected.. but still it doesn't work to remove the wifi module, I don't understand where I went wrong. my system version is 4.1u does it need an update?? to make it work? my wii is 6 layer version..
  11. wonk

this is my first wii, i read a lot in this forum it's really amazing, I use the Wii regulator stock, because it's hard to get spare parts at my place. i cut the regulator part from the damaged wii rvl_40 and used it on mine wii rvl_01 and it worked.. I'm still using the original wii adapter...
  12. wonk

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello..! introduce me wonk new here, I want to learn a lot here. sorry if my English bad