Recent content by wifflebat

1. wifflebat

Question Help with Wii Portable

well i messed with U10 and now it is not lighting the screen at all. I have double checked the solder point for U10 it looks good. not sure what to do here.
  2. wifflebat

ok, so now I am getting a blank screen. it's like it sees the Wii but is displaying no image. Any idea what it could be?
  3. wifflebat

I count 10 pins on the nand, and then the 4 pins for the 3.3 reg on the other side, that need to be found. I have already said the nand does not look like a problem, but i can see where the pins on it run to. the Reg for the 3.3v line I don't see them.
  4. wifflebat

I fully understand your point about not wanting to share the info, because of the issues it will cause. But like @Nold I don't want to spend hours back tracking pins, especially since it's been done. I guess if that is the only way, then so be it.
  5. wifflebat

well really just because I wanted to, it's an extra board, that i got greedy on and messed up pulling up traces and stuff. doing a rewire on the nand really does not look that bad. not much worse then wiring up the wifi module actually. Just looking for pointers on how to do it. gives me...
  6. wifflebat

Where do the parts in red get moved to? I don't see a guide on here about where to move it to. And the people that have done it. have not included any pictures. Thanks
  7. wifflebat

So i started on a Wii board that i cut a little to close to. Can someone point me to what I do with the components on the top side? Looking at the 2nd pic with the red square. Also what do i do about the components under the nand? Couple caps that are a bit high and keeps it from laying down flat.
  8. wifflebat

on the Audio/video it says... "You can either connect your primary voltage input to the 12vpins on the audio preamp, or use the alternate audio points located on the encoder or the bottom of the audio preamp(marked 1 and 2 on the very bottom of the first image below.)" I circled the pins in...
  9. wifflebat

On the bluetooth, if it is missing the top pins for ground, you just don't worry about those right? just use the ground on the bottom pins? Thanks
  10. wifflebat

Can anyone tell me why i would not be able to sync the Wii remote to the board after bluetooth has been installed? I have hit the sync button on the controller. And pushed the button on the bluetooth board that is connected from 12 to 13.
  11. wifflebat

ok another question. The caps that are at the bottom on the Wii, Are those able to be removed? If they are removed, do I loose something?
  12. wifflebat

@cheese here is where it dies. EDIT..... your file fixed it thanks
  13. wifflebat

it does it after I click the + sign, and it makes it about half way down on the screen, it flashes so quick I can't see what it is. I have redone the sd/usb 3 times. I reset the system/formated the memory. And as far as I can tell it was not modded.
  14. wifflebat

can anyone tell me why my Wii is doing this when running the cheese installer?
  15. wifflebat

Pretty sure I know what is wrong with the board. So I have another one coming. I need to slow down and take it easy. You can't be ruff with this board as you can with the gamecube. Thanks for the helps guys.