Recent content by WantMii

1. WantMii

Question Reduce LCD control board power consumption on specific LCD board and run 5V?

how exactly would I do this? sorry just a bit inexperienced.
  2. WantMii

Question Reduce LCD control board power consumption on specific LCD board and run 5V?

Although there is a guide on how to do this, I am not knowledgeable enough for solving that problem on my own with other specific boards of interest. This screen is unrelated to any portable Wii projects, as its resolution is unsupported, but I figured that this would be the best place to ask my...
  3. WantMii

2021 contest entry: The Big Pii

well, I guess I could get something construed a couple hours before it is due, the only hope I have of this entry is getting it to a working state. So I guess it is a forfeit in the fact that this project is not fully completed through and through, but it might be an entry in the hopes that this...
  4. WantMii

UPDATE: sorry guys I did want to finish before the due date, but school and other personal issues and roadblocks got in the way and its sad to say but I must forfeit this competition. I will finish it soon, but not before the due date sadly. I did make great strides with the project and am sort...
  5. WantMii

Question switching my screen's voltage

I still dont have enough experience working with electronics, and although i sort-of understand the guide on how to switch voltages I still want to ask this in case anyone else has done it before, does anyone have experience changing the voltages on the board sold on the OG store site, being the...
  6. WantMii

My dudes of the bitbuilt forums, I unveil to you the Big Pii Making this in blender was not my best decision ever, as it is not a cad software, but with workarounds and constant regretting of my existence the Big Pii was born. Bask in the glory of the Big Pii-ness (ha)! This is my first...
  7. WantMii

UltraWii Sakura: A Thing of Utter Beauty - by YveltalGriffin

my god, that is small. Nice job! Cant believe that not long ago portable wiis were not much smaller than the original wii.
  8. WantMii

FS: wii micro (as is)

Amazing
  9. WantMii

The Wiiboy Color

prob something like https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/China-factory-IPS-3-5-inch_62173351636.html you can just search up what he bought in his video and you will find it
  10. WantMii

The Wiiboy Color

I'll take your entire stock!