Recent content by vincentnightbaneofficial

1. vincentnightbaneofficial

I'm thinking of building a raspberry pi

thank you so much because it never comes up in the Google suggestions ever and the prices are actually reasonable to start out with
  2. vincentnightbaneofficial

yeah I'm still new to this site my bad lol and yeah I'm just looking for a good place to get them for reasonable price also I've heard the raspberry pi 4 very for is actually really good for that the only downside I didn't like about is the micro HDMI port
  3. vincentnightbaneofficial

software is not the hard part is just fine and good hardware that lasts lol
  4. vincentnightbaneofficial

I was actually looking for more of hardware that can both like something I can hook up to my TV and I've seen a lot on Amazon but I'm kind of iffy to spend the money and I don't want to end up with something that doesn't work or getting overcharged
  5. vincentnightbaneofficial

I'm looking to build a raspberry pi for video streaming and maybe gaming what would be recommended to start out with I'm looking to run a form of Linux something that can run Android stuff to also I've looked at the raspberry Pi's on Amazon and I was iffy to buy one from the start any good...
  6. vincentnightbaneofficial

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I'm new to the side but I found it through YouTube in the handheld modify community because I watch benheck show and everything between and I'm also a average musician that's not making money off this music lol also I work on anything electrical and automotive because in the future you'll need...