Recent content by videogame57

1. videogame57

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

BBLoader version: 1.3 Description of issues: Half of my GameCube games never output any video but the rest work flawlessly, the games that don't display anything do evidently still run as I can exit Nintendont with the key combination. I thought this might be related to progressive scan...
  2. videogame57

Solved Wii Native VGA no picture

It looks great on my CRT. I might look into still getting an OSSC though to get the varying video modes under control and possibly add scanlines, because if anything it's a little bit too crisp and brings out aliasing and poor texture resolution lol.
  3. videogame57

Audio was broken too but it was also a bad solder joint, on the I2S input to the AVE. Everything is fixed now and I'm going to put it back together. It looks amazing on my CRT. Will post pictures.
  4. videogame57

They look like ass but yes HV sync is the one thing that is working, and yes I've been connecting it. For testing I started just using a component cable to enable it because I got tired of soldering and desoldering it. I went over the questionable attached AVE pins with my iron and I'm about to...
  5. videogame57

Here, I did spot the bent pin 64 and correct it after taking the pictures but it didn't fix anything. I replaced the AVE chip because I damaged my original one trying to solder the HV pins and it seems I didn't do the best job reflowing it so some of the pins may be making poor contact...
  6. videogame57

Hi, I'm working on performing the native VGA mod on my wii and I'm failing to get an image out of the VGA connection. I've checked continuity on the pigtail connector I made and it's all good, and tried RGB connections both at the AV connector pins and before the video capacitors and neither...
  7. videogame57

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I'm new here. I'm experienced with electronics and have done some minor mods to handhelds but I'm new to console hardware modding.