Tschicki's latest activity

• Tschicki
    Tschicki replied to the thread Worklog Some PS2 Project.
    That would finally solve the mystery around pins 12, 13 and 14! One day someone should really test that bios mod with a disk drive, it's...
  • Tschicki
    Tschicki reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog Some PS2 Project with Like Like.
    Insane man, really impressive and inspiring work as usual! That digital video is looking CRISPY. I have those tact switches (100gf)...
  • Tschicki
    Tschicki reacted to wisi's post in the thread Worklog Some PS2 Project with Like Like.
    /CSPPC which is also /CS13 in some way, seems to go to pin 12 of the BOOT ROM (SCPH-790xx). Pins 13,14 seem to both be connected to A22...
  • Tschicki
    Thanks! The PS2 was my first console, so I will also always have a soft spot for it! I've been modding mine already as a kid 20 years...
    • mainboard_2.PNG
  • Tschicki
    Tschicki reacted to wisi's post in the thread Worklog Some PS2 Project with Like Like.
    This is an amazing project! I am glad people like the PS2 even after so many years and the projects around it get more and more...
  • Tschicki
    I appreciate the suggestion, but I decided not to rely on GSM for the same reason I decided to make miniature memory cards instead of...
    • IMG_20240218_225645910.jpg