Recent content by TrueSonic45

1. TrueSonic45

N64 HH (Outdated)

The N64 has always been my favourite console to portablise and see others portablise. I love this unit!
  2. TrueSonic45

Ps2boy

I absolutely love the form factor!
  3. TrueSonic45

G-wii 16:9 build

Looks fantastic!
  4. TrueSonic45

N64 Console Clones are now a thing. Ultra Retron by Hyperkin.

Article: https://mspoweruser.com/hyperkins-ultra-retron-is-a-nintendo-64-for-modern-tvs/ Teaser video: MVG thoughts: So, from what we already know, is that it isn't using a hybrid of software and original hardware, but instead going full emulator with the Mupen64Plus Next Core. NOAC's have...
  5. TrueSonic45

NintenGO 64i, another 5 day portable

Yo, I discovered an issue. When the analog is going in a diagonal direction, the characters walk instead of run. When going in straight up/down, left/right, they properly run. I'm using a 3rd party YOBO N64 controller with the stick analog stick that it came with
  6. TrueSonic45

NintenGO 64i, another 5 day portable

Its me, ya boi, TrueSonic (Some may know me as Sonic4Freedom from MR), with another dumpster fire portable. Its my 4th N64p and its just as trash as its predecessors. Here we go. Features: -Video Out? No. -Headphone jack? You wish -Stereo Sound? What do I look like? An actual portabliser? Get...
  7. TrueSonic45

Worklog The DreamPad

Man, WHOA! Firstly, you are RIGHT. it IS the year for Dreamcast Portables. And secondly, DAMN, I'm about to try that DC board trim, probably tomorrow, I got a few DC's, but I need to get everything together. I'm a HUGE fan of Frankencasing (All of my portables are frankencased) and I refuse...
  8. TrueSonic45

Discussion DreamCast R&D and Documenting

Can I get a link, my G?
  9. TrueSonic45

I actually just ended up continuity testing it, mapping it and tested it and it works. I'm now able to wire the controller directly onto the motherboard, ridding the controller board altogether. I made a diagram, but I see uploading the DC motherboard is an issue here, so I just put it back on...
  10. TrueSonic45

I know this is a wild necro-bump, but I really need the help. I'm from the Modretro forums (Username: Sonic4freedom). I'm currently working on my 4th DCp, but I'm SICK of that damn controller board for the joysticks, I looked through this thread and wanted to know where were we on getting the...