Recent content by TheOneWhoLied

1. TheOneWhoLied

Question 480p 7" monitors

This one would be perfection if the one they ship to you is really this. The problem is that it could be a different revision or just fake. (Ye I have had a regretful amount of scams buying from China stores) Anyway I could buy only the screen and maybe find a 5v compatible board similar to...
  2. TheOneWhoLied

Emetsys thank you so much for your time and patience. I think the first one would be a nice choice since it surely works with 5v, but for curiosity I will look out if I can convert to 5v the second screen anyway.
  3. TheOneWhoLied

A couple of transistor and some resistors should work fine to switch the video output beetween the monitor and the wii2hdmi. When the hdmi is disconnected the video signal goes to the monitor and when you plug the hdmi, through the hotplug pin, the two transistor switch the signal to the...
  4. TheOneWhoLied

Yes, maybe it would be a better option, or at least I would lose less time. I will put a Wii2hdmi, without his case and using the hotplug detect, in my portable because I want to connect it to the television. I have to know if it could interfere with the hack. (I think it should not be possible...
  5. TheOneWhoLied

Thank you, I will consider them. I really hope to find another screen with component.
  6. TheOneWhoLied

No, in my case after I made the order they never sent me the item and in a few days they just sent me an e-mail to inform me about the refund. To be honest, I want to make the case plans after I get all the parts. I've made some cases before, though this is the first Wii portable I will...
  7. TheOneWhoLied

Thanks for the reply Emetsys , unfortunately it is the website that refunded me, but maybe they just had an issue with my order. If yours goes well I would appreciate to know about it!
  8. TheOneWhoLied

Hi there guys! These days I tried to buy the L7009 7" screen to use it for my portable wii project. It seems it is out of production right now or at least all the websites I've visited are out of stock. The only seller I tried to buy it from refunded me, so I looked out for another model that...
  9. TheOneWhoLied

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Thank you so much! I really wanted a solution like this. :D
  10. TheOneWhoLied

Worklog T-Wii

Thank you so much, I didn't know about it, tomorrow I will try!
  11. TheOneWhoLied

Worklog T-Wii

First of all thanks for your feedback. I know PortablizeMii would help, but I was curious if someone found a different solution for the disk drive, as I would relocate the wi-fi anyway and prefer the original menu. I will test the circuit before connect anything, as I said I will take a lot of...
  12. TheOneWhoLied

Worklog T-Wii

Thanks a lot, I'll put all the effort I can. ^^ About the charging board, I saw it in the batteries thread and was not sure if use it or not, but I think I will, and I'll make the regulators board wich should be a lot easier. :P For the relocation I'll do everything but to be sure, there's no...
  13. TheOneWhoLied

Worklog T-Wii

Hi everyone! So I am going to do my WiiPortable (who would have guessed?) and I would love any tips and suggestions from you guys. First an introduction. I will trimm a 4 layers K01 wii board and I think I will make 2 PCBs, one for power with everything integrated (BSM, Charging board...
  14. TheOneWhoLied

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi all guys! I'm thinking about making a portable Wii, so I hope we will have fun together. :P
  15. TheOneWhoLied

Let's rip and tear those PCBs!

Let's rip and tear those PCBs!