Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry this is one of my first times ever actually being involved in a forum so I'm pretty new to rules, etc, I'll read through them!
    Fruity_Grebbles
    Fruity_Grebbles
    Thanks! That's all we ask. As a general rule, just review the resources and guides before opening your own thread, and unless your question is specific, address it to the community instead of messaging individuals. Also, take Waluigi as your personal Lord and savior.
    DDIblis
    Absolutely will, thank you guys so much for creating an environment like this, I hope I'll be able to get into the community more and even compete someday because I genuinely have found a lot of love for the custom modding world. (though I lack experience)
    Also how do I post? It says I have insufficient privilege to post literally anywhere I go on this forum, I have so many questions.
    GingerOfOz
    GingerOfOz
    Reply to another thread and within an hour you'll have the permissions to make a thread
    Shank
    Shank
    Make sure to read through the guides before you ask questions. We spent a lot of time writing the guides to answer most common questions.
    My stupid ps2 bricked out of nowhere, literally was a few days from finishing the project, saw smoke come out of a regulator.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…