Recent content by the wiiguy

1. the wiiguy

Worklog Wii SPii build!!!

Just got my first hot air soldering station for this project. because when I get the Wii I ordered I'm gonna need to relocate the nand chip to do the LMAO trim. If anyone has got some advice to do this successfully please share:D
  2. the wiiguy

Worklog The Wii-84 Plus: A Gaming... Calculator?

you could also try making a PCB that looks like the original calculator one but has all the hardware you need on it for the Wii to function that would probably help with the size.
  3. the wiiguy

Also I'm expecting that you will need a place to put the fan and heat break
  4. the wiiguy

This will be amazing!! maybe it will even be good enough to fool some teachers at school LOL
  5. the wiiguy

Life always finds a way;)
  6. the wiiguy

Ya before I started I looked through all the parts needed and saw that, but I was gonna do the PCB assembly last after I had gotten everything else working. Im also planning on mostly doing this in the summer so I think I'll be good with them being out of stock for a while.
  7. the wiiguy

so after finishing a gwii I tried to find a much harder build to go further into portableizing then I found the Wii SPii, It looked amazing and so difficult to build so I started ordering some of the parts. I only have the PCB and a few prototype case pieces but I have begun my decent into the...
  8. the wiiguy

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

Would love to see a portible made with this then that would be amazing<3 great job so far with your progress
  9. the wiiguy

Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

For the actual game files you have to change the names to game then it should work fine.
  10. the wiiguy

Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Yep this works! Thank you so much
  11. the wiiguy

Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Hello I just got the same screen but my driver board has a different layout as you can see with the picture. Can anyone help me find the right place to solder the +5V?
  12. the wiiguy

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello I'm a new account but have been watching the forums for a long time! And I'm also replying to this to say you need it turned on.
  13. the wiiguy

Worklog First Gwii

I just started my G-Wii too! It's definitely a very interesting and fun thing to make.