Recent content by Terrat

1. Terrat

Bought a Weird Wii. Unsure if it's modded or what

Welp, you where right on the money. it is indeed a seemingly broken mod and priiloader booted up fine. I switched the settings to load the system menu like normal instead of the installed file and now it bypasses that broken screensaver or whatever it is. I think that wraps this mystery up. I...
  2. Terrat

Bought a Weird Wii. Unsure if it's modded or what

Heya everyone, long time no see. So i decided to get my in-laws a Wii for Christmas. Bought a couple off of ebay for a pretty good price. Most of them are normal RVL-001 wiis but one of them is rather odd on the software side of things. Whenever i turn the console on I'm greeted with this...
  3. Terrat

Worklog Overly ambitious project that will be the death of me.

Hey all. If any of you still remember me, I thought i'd give an update. The project is still on, but I've just been really busy. I'm getting ready for a big move. Family is selling the house, packing stuff, ect. I'll try to get back to the project in my new location.
  4. Terrat

Thanks jeff. I feel silly for not checking the nintendont settings. emulating a memory card sounds like a much better option. I understand that most wii games wouldn't work with the bluetooth removed, since they require a wii controller, but would wii games like brawl that don't require wii...
  5. Terrat

Project Update: It's been a month since i had the idea for the project. I hadn't done much with it, up until this week: In the last week i've obtained the flashdrive i needed, and a used wii. I've successfully installed portablizemii, and got a tone of software stuff set up. i loaded my own...
  6. Terrat

~SOLD~ For Sale or trade: Gc+

Unfortunately, No, don't got any 4 layer wiis. I'll shoot you a conversation though, maybe we can work something out.
  7. Terrat

~SOLD~ For Sale or trade: Gc+

I'd be interested in that. Need one of those to start working on my first portable. I haven't even been around long enough to know what the regular price for a gc+ is however. could you elaborate?
  8. Terrat

World's Smallest Gamecube Controller

This is insane dude! Looks great!
  9. Terrat

Killed, or enhanced?

Killed, or enhanced?
  10. Terrat

Honestly, I didn't expect such great feedback. loving this forum already. I'd be happy to know more.I'm assuming you'd use a program like blender or something? That's a great idea. frankencasing the halves to a squarish housing would probably be easier if I used a wavebird controller i'd...
  11. Terrat

Hello everyone. This is my first real post, so uh, that's neat. Hello everybody! I'm planning on making a wii portable. I have very little experience with modding of any kind, this will be my first project. I've read some beginner guide stuff, and I think I might possibly be a little ready to...
  12. Terrat

Guide Electronics 101 Videos

Ah, this is a goldmine of the information I was looking for to get into modding. Thanks so much Shank!
  13. Terrat

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Model: RVL-001 (USA) Revision: RVL-CPU-30 Color: White Serial number: LU11183577[5]