Recent content by tanakorn

1. tanakorn

Question N64 Screen

เอ็น 64 พี (youtube.com)
  2. tanakorn

Question N64 Screen

สวัสดีค่ะทุกคน หน้าจอ N64 ของผมเหมือนในคลิป ฉันจะแก้ไขได้อย่างไร ฉันเปลี่ยนไปใช้จอภาพอื่นและมันก็ยังคงเหมือนเดิม ฉันพยายามแก้ไขก่อนโดยเปลี่ยนตัวเก็บประจุ เปลี่ยนไอซี 2 ตัวในภาพ แต่ก็ยังเหมือนเดิม ขอบคุณสําหรับความช่วยเหลือทั้งหมด (ฉันใช้ google translate)
  3. tanakorn

Question Aliexpress Ps2 portable power is detached. Anyone know the reset location for a GH-070-42?

Take a look from this thread so that it can help https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/board-scan-ps2-90006-90010.4340/
  4. tanakorn

Question Aliexpress Ps2 portable power is detached. Anyone know the reset location for a GH-070-42?

Yes, it's from a different board. I think it will be similar. Let's look at this position again. I hope it works
  5. tanakorn

I think it's in the area, you have to check it out.
  6. tanakorn

Question Cube game controller not working

Thank you very much for your help. Now that I can use the control unit, I fixed it by supplying 3.3 volts through a 750 ohm resistor. before entering the data line of the control unit according to the position in the figure
  7. tanakorn

Thank you, I will follow your advice. This is that set of transistors. If it doesn't work, I'll take it from another board and put it on.
  8. tanakorn

Thanks, did you mean connect the resistor from the data cable to ground? How many ohms of resistor do I need?
  9. tanakorn

Hello everyone I need help I cut the motherboard like in the picture. Almost everything works normally. There is only one problem, my controller is not working. I connected the controller at this location.Sorry for using my language. I use google to translate.
  10. tanakorn

Worklog My Wii WaveBird

11. tanakorn

Worklog My Wii WaveBird

thank you
  12. tanakorn

Worklog My Wii WaveBird

Update after I've been gone for a long time. I finally finished it. It might look a bit messy and unattractive since it's my first paint job. That's all I'm proud of.Video I will attach link later.
  13. tanakorn

Worklog My Wii WaveBird

Little update on my work This is my first paint job. There may be some wrinkles Since I have to do other work, I don't have much time. But I will try to succeed.
  14. tanakorn

Question Wii goes to the home screen and the screen goes black.

I tried changing the bluetooth Now it works thanks for the help
  15. tanakorn

Question Wii goes to the home screen and the screen goes black.

Thank you very much for your advice. I made a portable without cutting board.