Recent content by supertazon

1. Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG

Excellent! Keep it up, you're doing groundbreaking work!
  2. Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG

That’s great! Which LCD driver board are you working on (the one sold on 4Layertech)? Also, do you have a version of the Wii motherboard that boots?
  3. Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Excellent work you’ve outdone yourself!
  4. G-Boy PCB Files?

Very cool thank you for sharing this and good job! For the added height, maybe you could just keep the RVL-AMP on its own and add mounts for the headphone jack and speakers so that you don’t have to have the RVL-AMP sitting on an extra PCB.
  5. G-Boy PCB Files?

That's great work! Do you have a working GBoy with your shell and PCBs that you could show pictures of?
  6. Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Very nice! Loving the hand wired HDMI. Another (more expensive) solution would have been using two 19-pin FFC connectors and a ribbon cable. That's what I did for my Gboy, I used double sided tape to sit it on top of the Wii mobo. You've got plenty of space where you've put it, it should close...
  7. Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Awesome update, keep it up!!
  8. RVLoader v1.6

For it to work you should do the following: Boot the Wii using RVLoader Using the C-Stick navigate towards the Homebrew menu Launch USB Loader GX from this menu You should be able to play MKWii normally this way
  9. RVLoader v1.6

Through USB, but USB Loader GX requires specific folder and file naming for it to recognize the iso. I also per-patched the game with the Wiimmfi patch.
  10. RVLoader v1.6

Unfortunately Wifi does not work with RVLoader at the moment. I’ve managed to play MKWii online with usb loader GX.
  11. Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim)- Research Thread

Fantastic update, keep up the amazing job!!!
  12. Worklog Project M

For the black bars you would need to have a custom GCVideo firmware that properly scales horizontally, but that requires knowing FPGA coding. I am wondering if some of the RVL_DD code could be back ported to GCVideo? Also, will you be testing with the Hollywood-2 chip directly? I am asking...
  13. Worklog Project M

Very impressive work! I like that you decided to natively support GCVideo, works well for regular Wii as well as a portable Wii with a drive board supporting HDMI. Keep up the great work!!
  14. Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

I also suggest using a laminated IPS screen for a professional finish, like MP3 is using for his 3-Wii: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/3-wii.5104/ You can get it here...
  15. Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Excellent design, I just love the DMG form factor, looking forward to your updates! Why not push the design just a tad further with a DMG-like power switch, volume analogue wheel and contrast wheel?