Recent content by SuperSandshrew8

1. SuperSandshrew8

Question G-Wii 3D Printing

Thanks!
  2. SuperSandshrew8

Question G-Wii 3D Printing

Which files do you need to print for the G-Wii? I don't have a 3D printer but if you want to print all of the files on pcbway it costs over 100$ so I'm better of getting a 3D printer. Also when I said I wouldn't post for a while I lied.
  3. SuperSandshrew8

Question How Do I Install Buttons?

Thanks!
  4. SuperSandshrew8

Question How Do I Install Buttons?

How do I install buttons to the portable Wii? More specifically, how do I wire them? Also how do I install the screen? (I'm posting way too many threads so this will probably be my last for a while) Also, do I have to install RVLoader and Portablizemii or just one? Also, do you install RVLoader...
  5. SuperSandshrew8

Question Portable Wii

Thanks! (For real this time)
  6. SuperSandshrew8

Question Portable Wii

Okay Thanks! Like the case, how to you get the screen. Also what do the regulators do? *What are the regulators for? Also you need buttons so how do you get those? Also what is RVLoader? Also sorry for the spam post. [MOD EDIT - Merged hexa! post]
  7. SuperSandshrew8

Question Portable Wii

What do you mean when you say print a publicly available case. Does that mean 3D printing?
  8. SuperSandshrew8

Question Portable Wii

You need a case too right? Actually how do you get a case? Do you 3D print it or buy it?
  9. SuperSandshrew8

Question Portable Wii

After trimming the motherboard what do you do?
  10. SuperSandshrew8

Question How To Get VC Games

Okay Thanks!
  11. SuperSandshrew8

Where to place the files on the USB drive.
  12. SuperSandshrew8

How do you get VC games on a portable wii?
  13. SuperSandshrew8

Question First Time

Thanks!
  14. SuperSandshrew8

Question First Time

Okay Thanks!
  15. SuperSandshrew8

Question First Time

Hi! I want to make a portable Wii but I don't know where to start or what parts to buy. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks!