Recent content by SopaRIP

1. SopaRIP

6.2 inch screen recommendations for a mobile PS2

Hi, don't know if this is what you're looking for... but if you look for a 5 to 7 inch capable of interlaced signals for the VGA for ps2 portable, you could look into "Goodisplay" from aliexpress
  2. SopaRIP

70006 ps2 portable

The case looks amazing! Great job!
  3. SopaRIP

Question Help with PS2 not turning on

Well, I tested almost every single fuse and points on the board, the board is recibing the correct voltages and across all the points, all seems ok but still can't figure out why can't power it on, could someone help me?
  4. SopaRIP

So I tested the reset point of another board and when testing for continuity i get this: *On a functioning board i get a reading of 820 *On the board i'm having problems with it doesn't give any reading. Well, since i'm kind of a beginner in electronics, could someone clear my doubts regarding...
  5. SopaRIP

Hi guys, i was just finishing up my wiring and when i soldered the batteries in to the motherboard... the ps2 did not turned on ever again, even if i tried with the original ps2 adapter it doesn't turn on, I checked all the fuses and they're ok, can someone help me out?. I attached the picture...
  6. SopaRIP

Question Help after trimming.

Update: Just figured out what happened... After desoldering the Digital Output port there was a tiny solder blob touching the other solder point and shorted that part, fixed the shorting and now it works as a charm again :D
  7. SopaRIP

Question Help after trimming.

Hello everyone just got all the tools and boards to start my ps2 portable, the thing is that just for troubleshooting tried trimming the 2nd usb port and removing the digital output of the board. Now it does not show anything on the screen, but the board powers on just fine. Did i just killed...
  8. SopaRIP

Worklog Ginger Does a PS2 Thing

I'm always amazed by your portables Ginger, such clean builds. Nice job dude!
  9. SopaRIP

Basic ps2

Looks so nice! Great job dude!