Recent content by Sm6413

1. Sm6413

RVLoader v2.0

I had bad drives do this, try w/ another one
  2. Sm6413

Question Wii not working

Try with multiple different usb drives, out of 5 drives, only 3 worked for me so it's worth trying
  3. Sm6413

Worklog SWiitch U

i like this idea, don't forget to keep us updated. Will a OMGWTF trim fit inside it you think?
  4. Sm6413

Reusing power mangment compents on the wii?

I made my own portable wii using 12V car phone chargers as regulators, it works perfectly. You need to find some then open them up and check the buck regulator's datasheet, then you check if the output current is enough, and if it's good then you change out the feedback resistor values (R1/R2...
  5. Sm6413

Where to find 4 layer wiis

They all say RVL001 on the sticker, but INSIDE it's not.
  6. Sm6413

Question Working Wii trim continuity issues

100% = 4.2V 0% = 3.2v Your battery is at like 1 or 2%. the guy telling you to charge it is 100% right
  7. Sm6413

Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

Weird cuz my wii works fine and runs rvloader even if i have a SD in it.
  8. Sm6413

Question I need to find a build PortablizeMii that has WIFI enabled

I never patched out the wifi function
  9. Sm6413

Ok thanks I'm doing this cuz i can't get wiimmfi to work with mario kart with RVLoader, any other ideas than installing PM?
  10. Sm6413

Hi guys so basically RVLoader has some problems with wiimmfi and the only solution would be to use PM, but i can't find a Wifi version anywhere. Does somebody have it? Thanks
  11. Sm6413

Question direct power

Okay so i did the exact same thing to my wii, and i will tell you exactly how to do it. First desolder the 3 chips named LV5052 on the back. You can also remove its related components around them. They are the regulators. But those regulators are connected to mosfets on top of the PCB. You...
  12. Sm6413

RVLoader v2.0

I hope someone will help us, maybe Aurelio knows what's happening..
  13. Sm6413

RVLoader v2.0

Hey, another problem So basically i managed to make the wifi work on RVLoader itself (before i needed to use usb loader gx) But only for animal crossing. For Mario kart wii it says this error which only happens if you are using dolphin with a bad nand. So any ideas to what's happening? If i use...
  14. Sm6413

How to install wifi on a trimmed wii?

I realised something, RVLoader doesnt want to make wifi work for some reason, and the only way to play online is to use USB Loader gx, but the issue is that USB Loader gx won't load a game if theres not a DVD drive installed(or at least just the motherboard) So i would need to either "emulate"...
  15. Sm6413

How to install wifi on a trimmed wii?

Thanks, i somehow didnt see it, thanks a lot, i hope i didnt burn the CPU or anything