Recent content by Shenti

1. Question button on and off and reset wii cropped?

Start by relocating U10! The U10 relocate takes the job of the On/Off button. (You need to do this step "U10 to U5 relocation" in a portable) It will start up when power is connected to the Wii after you done it correctly. No need to press a button. The gpu pin for power is on the backside of...
  2. Question button on and off and reset wii cropped?

Wich type of trimm has your wii?
  3. Question button on and off and reset wii cropped?

The via for power should be the same you use while doing the u10 relocate. 3.3v on that via and it should turn on if i remember correctly. The via for reset is adjacent to it and can be found in the mx relocate section of The trimming guide.
  4. Question U10 relocation issue

Hi penguin, First I have to Apologize for my bad englisch but hope i can help. I had almost the same problem you described. Managed to break u10 and u9 (one shortet internaly the other had a broken off leg) while relocating. Had to get them from another Wii (also from a 6 layer board like you)...
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone, I(32) from germany found this great forum looking up ways to give my old Wii a new life. After lurking some days i ended up with a full workbench and an great project to lern new stuff the fun way. Some mistakes are already made but corrected, thanks to the incredible guids...