Recent content by Shane3253

1. Question Trim help

any links to a charger(US) that is convenient to carry around and will do the job?
  2. Question Trim help

does that 4 cell holder have charge and discharge protection? If not how would I protect them. Would i have to get a charger special for them or could i just use any old 14.8v Ac adapter
  3. Question Trim help

Would that 4 cell holder have a way to charge them or will I have to pull the cells and put them in a wall charger piece? -merge posts- OM6? can you point me in that right direction? is that same as omg?
  4. Question Trim help

its been a while but i finally sanded my board with as high as 1000 grit paper I am still having the same problem. I solder wires from the stock power port so i can plug in my stock power supply and no light comes on. to test even further i solders wires for av video out. No display is shown. I...
  5. Question Trim help

I havn,t even went as fine as 600 I was just too impatient to power it on
  6. Question Trim help

Just pulled some old sandpaper from garage. I'll have to go get me some 600 grit. As of now I am using the original power supply. Soldered up a usb port, A/V display and wires for power(could the gauge of the wires cause this?).
  7. Question Trim help

I trimmed my wii(6layer) but now it won't power on plz help.could this likely be caused by not sanding with the right grit? Or did I just cut something important? Unless I have to if rather not do the omgwtf trim. This trim will fit fine in my case.