Recent content by SGTgopher

1. issue with GC+ in Wii games

Oh okay that’s interesting that you’re having the issue on an ashida, I’m pretty sure the actual GC plus chip is a newer version in those.Not that I’ve heard of any other GBoy users with the issue either, I’m just stumped as to what is causing it
  2. issue with GC+ in Wii games

I know I wasn’t able to boot DBZ: BT3 until I installed the RTC chip. I tried installing Bluetooth but the chip I have looks a little different from the one in the guide and I could never get that one to work. Im not a beginner at soldering either. I almost wonder if I could get the issue to...
  3. issue with GC+ in Wii games

sorry, I wish I could say I resolved the issue but it remains a problem as it has since I first built the portable. It’s definitely disappointing.
  4. issue with GC+ in Wii games

Thanks, I wasnt able to find anything about recovery mode within the configuration homebrew but I was able to update to the latest GC+ version and this unfortunately hasnt resolved the issue.
  5. issue with GC+ in Wii games

could you point me in the direction of that homebrew download? Im having trouble finding it
  6. issue with GC+ in Wii games

Sure. Here’s two examples. In DBZ, holding the charge button will make the character constantly stop and start charging at random intervals, and in SSBB, holding a dash will make the character dash forward a bit, stop, dash forward a bit more, etc. but in regular intervals.
  7. issue with GC+ in Wii games

I’m using RVLoader 1.6 now. It’s the first version of RVLoader I’ve tried since my old BBloader USB drive lost compatibility and I had to get a new SD for it. But the issue persisted through every version of BBloader I tried. I used to think GC2Wiimote was permanently on until I tried new...
  8. issue with GC+ in Wii games

I am using a GBoy Rev3. Gamecube games work perfectly, and the button tester shows the controller working fine. Virtual console and Wii titles exhibit strange controller behaviors in games that support gamecube controls, even when GC2Wiimote is disabled in the per-game configuration menu. The...
  9. RVLoader v2.0

Is RVloader more strict about USB compatibility than BBloader? ive had compatibility issues ever since the change over. could someone specify what USB drives and micro SDs are confirmed working?
  10. RVLoader v2.0

I updated from BBloader 1.3 to RVloader 1.1 yesterday, and now Im experiencing what seems like USB compatibility issues. Sometimes id have a similar issue with BBloader, where it would act as if no USB were inserted, but after 1-4 restarts it would snap out of it. with RV loader ive managed to...
  11. Is it okay to Connect the GBoy to a Stock Wii?

I was looking into various ways of accessing my Gboy saves on a stock Wii for things like transferring Pokemon from Colosseum to the GBA games, when I came across something I found to be kind of amazing: As long as you have a stock wii with nintendont installed, you can use a USB C to B cable...
  12. USB C PCB soft blinking light

The usb board and the pms? Ill probably take you up on that. after I beat RE4 one more time
  13. USB C PCB soft blinking light

After re routing and cleaning up ground a bit on the PMS, the issue persists
  14. USB C PCB soft blinking light

This is probably the best I got in me without re routing new wires.
  15. USB C PCB soft blinking light

and its residue, just came right off with an iso swab