Recent content by Sergio49R

1. Sergio49R

PS2Plus code setup analog stics

Nevermind
  2. Sergio49R

There is no charging RVL-PMS old version

I just solved the problem, replaced this chip again, and now it chargers good on 5V, why so was, i don't know, two days i was breaking my brain And else, there is current when the charger connect without batteries on B+ Thank you all for answers
  3. Sergio49R

PS2Plus code setup analog stics

Hello everyone! The problem is the following I have analog stiks from PSvita, these works incorrectly and I need to setup them, but setup insruction on gidhub doesn't work for me. (it is too long to explain) Anyway I want to setup them by hands, but I'm afraid to delete something /* * File...
  4. Sergio49R

I bought a new charger, setup USB-C PD module And now, when I set 9V it appears a little сurrent consumption 0,01 А, it is too little. When set 12V, сurrent consumption is disappear. Current on B+ 3,25V. I have a question Should there be current on B + if there are no batteries, but...
  5. Sergio49R

Today I have changed the chip, there is no results The maximum this chip can withstand is 22V
  6. Sergio49R

Solved Louii Case Print

A photopolimer printer is good. Not so expensive and very high quality. But you need to know the properties of photopolymers and which ones to use
  7. Sergio49R

I hear a squeak from charging, while it's just in the socket, both without connection and with connection with PMS. But it charges a phone without any problems. And the squeak disappears when connected to the phone
  8. Sergio49R

I was thinking a little bit about it. Maybe the chinese charging doesn't work, a squeak was heard from it. Is usually phone charging not enough powerful for this? I am going to buy a new one tomorrow
  9. Sergio49R

Hello everyone! I need help. Why there is no charge??? I assembled my first PS2portable, everythink works good, but there is no charging. First up was this Charging Decoy Detector. 5A 9V,12V,20V I though there was a problem with it, and I mounted the PMS-PD 2 and id did't help. 15V...
  10. Sergio49R

Worklog Yet, another portable Wii

Looks good
  11. Sergio49R

Solved Louii Case Print

I think, having your own printer is always good, suitable for many purposes. Sorry, I need to gain a right to make new themes. This message for this, don't delete, please
  12. Sergio49R

Beginner Wii Portable

I know, I can't make a new one