Recent content by Sepencer

1. Sepencer

Worklog The Wii Micro

Alright, it’s been a while, but a lot of developments have occurred. The 3D printed case came out amazingly, and after a bit of wet sanding it was ready to go. Then guess who messed up their u10 and motherboard... again! I noticed that I ran the u10 wire to the gpu through one of heat sink...
  2. Sepencer

Question Wii Mini motherboard Trimming?

Hey! I've been curious lately of what the trimming capabilities of the Wii mini are. If anyone knows, do tell. If not could you link me to some schematics of the board layers? Thanks!
  3. Sepencer

Worklog The Wii Micro

Hello BitBuilt community! I have been wanting to portableize a Wii for a long time now, but due to me being in school, and without a job until summer, I am a bit short on money. Instead I’m planning on making a Wii micro following Noldtronics design due to the hardware needed being a lot more...
  4. Sepencer

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

So I need to relocate U10, then the trim MX chip. (I was just confused because the trim on the MX chip cuts through U10 and U9)
  5. Sepencer

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Do you need to relocate U10?
  6. Sepencer

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

BBLoader version: 1.3 Description of issue: Every time I boot up a Wii game, loads for a bit, then says “Waiting for DI” this doesn’t happen on GC games. How to recreate issue: Load up any Wii game Pictures of error and/or error codes: USB Drive: (Brand, Size): SanDisk glide 16 GB Video...