Recent content by SARankDirector

1. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

Yes, 100%
  2. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

Welp! I tried to reinstall rvloader, but it got stuck at installing priiloader and now the wii boots to a black screen. What should I try?
  3. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

welp, what should I try now? I’ve already tried 2 bt modules
  4. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

Well, so here's the weird thing. I can start up New Super Mario Bros Wii just fine, just can't boot into the wii menu. so then I tried starting up the game with the bt module's gnd wire disconnected, and it blackscreened. so I put the BT module gnd wire back and now it works again. question...
  5. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

I did it, and the installer went off without a hitch, but I still can't go to the wii menu. What sould I try next?
  6. SARankDirector

RVLoader v1.6

Hello, can anyone help me, I’m trying to boot the wii menu but it goes to a black screen, however, I relocated the Bluetooth module so it should be working. However when I tried to install rvloader originally, it went to a stack dump crash, therefore I think there’s a problem with the nowifi...
  7. SARankDirector

Rvloader manual install?

Tried to install rvloader, it gave a stack dump issue but still booted to the rvloader menu. I trimmed the wii and relocated the Bluetooth module. Now it won’t show the Wii’s home menu and attempting to reinstall rvloader gives a stack dump crash. Therefore I’d like to do a manual install, can...
  8. SARankDirector

Question Om6 Bluetooth relocation is not working

i uploaded the pictures, do you have any ideas?
  9. SARankDirector

Done, any ideas?
  10. SARankDirector

hope these work
  11. SARankDirector

1st question: yea I’m testing by trying to enter the menu, it just goes to a black screen. 2nd question: that’s not the best I got after 3 tries, I resoldered it twice and it looks much better but still doesn’t work.
  12. SARankDirector

good advice , however I was wondering if you have any troubleshooting tips for the Bluetooth module before I go and try to resolder the wires for the 3rd time in the last 2 days?
  13. SARankDirector

You are correct, I attempted to resolder it but was having some trouble. Question do you have any advice on soldering to the VIAs? Is this video good advice?
  14. SARankDirector

I’m trying to do an om6 Bluetooth relocation but it isn’t working. Does anyone know why? pic attached below
  15. SARankDirector

Question Wii portable/trimmed power button

You misunderstand me, I want to be able to power off and on the wii using a button. I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to do that