Recent content by Sanic

1. Sanic

Question GC+ Cable Pinout

Double post sorry: Anyone know if/when the GC+ will be restocked?
  2. Sanic

You're not wrong, I definitely dropped the ball here. But I did find and use the proper gc+ documentation page to wire it up. I had the buttons, triggers, and rumble soldered to their respective pads. However there was no specific instructions on how to wire it to a cable or device, and it never...
  3. Sanic

To be fair, I'm a noob to this. I couldn't find any documentation on the 6 holes so I figured they matched up with the 6 wires on the gcc cable. It was only after I did that and it didn't work that I saw the dual tact vid and saw how you guys had it wired up. I would recommend adding "Don't use...
  4. Sanic

I bought a GC+ off a friend when they we're in stock a while ago. I'm trying to wire it up now but I can't seem to get it working. I'm trying to solder a GCC cable to it so I can use it on a Wii U. Do you guys solder to the 5v, D, 3.3v, and GND contacts or to the 6 holes at the top? If it's the...
  5. Sanic

Question GC+ Restock?

I guess this falls under "Raging Questions." US store is out of stock. Are you guys planning on restocking/making more GC+ boards anytime soon? My searches don't seem to find any info.