Recent content by Rockscar

1. Rockscar

Worklog The DS2 - Log and ideas

I've realized now that I can't go smaller on the case (maybe because I suck at 3D stuff) So I decided to make it large enough so that I can fit the ps2 motherboard partly untrimmed. This will allow me to split the progress into 3 phases / difficulties: Easy (no voltage relocation trim, USB...
  2. Rockscar

Worklog The DS2 - Log and ideas

I'll be posting my progress on my portable PS2 here. The DreamStation2 Features & dreams: 5.6" screen (VGA) Rumble motors Stereo speakers Internal pi zero w for faster game loads Removable battery pack 3D printed case / parts Still in concept phase but obvious inspiration is obvious:
  3. Rockscar

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Last number on mine is 4
  4. Rockscar

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

Awesome work! I would suggest putting the start button below the screen. Nothing beats the muscle memory of reaching there to pause a game.
  5. Rockscar

My G-Boy (1st wii portable)

To be honest, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. (Using the right tools helped too) Time for nudes! Bonus:
  6. Rockscar

My G-Boy (1st wii portable)

7. Rockscar

Multi-Purpose wire for G-Boy wiring?

No worries, at least you asked before doing what I did in the picture lol
  8. Rockscar

Multi-Purpose wire for G-Boy wiring?

Trust me, it can all go to shit if you don't use the suggested wire gauges. IE
  9. Rockscar

GBoy rev3

Thought I'd share mine too: And here are the internals (this one is connected to composite)
  10. Rockscar

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Revision: RVL-CPU-01 Serial Number: LU51500337 Color: White