Recent content by rjcrews

1. rjcrews

Worklog Oxygen64

Thanks @E64 :) I've got flux and wire in storage so I'll dig that out when I'm home next week...although I've just realised some of my tools, including wire strippers and solder are at a friends quite a journey away, doh! I've ordered a soldering station which I believe arrived yesterday, it has...
  2. rjcrews

Worklog Oxygen64

Thanks @Nold, added to my bookmarks :)
  3. rjcrews

Worklog Oxygen64

Thanks! Joystick and connectors added to my shopping list :)
  4. rjcrews

Worklog Oxygen64

Currently working in Portugal and have had a lot of spare time the last few weeks. Naturally many an evening has been spent on YouTube and on here drooling over the work people have done. Anyway, I'm back in the UK in a couple of weeks and have been planning on restarting a portable N64 project...
  5. rjcrews

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Ahh great! There are some 8 pin ones so I'll grab those, thank you! I'm excited and a little scared to get going again
  6. rjcrews

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Incredible work, congrats! I'm currently in planning to revive an old N64p project when I arrive back to the UK after 6 months working in Portugal and would love to keep my project under twice the thickness of yours! I'm struggling to find ribbon socket connectors of the right pitch for the...