Recent content by Ricky_Tang

1. Ricky_Tang

PS2 Ultra Slim

Why hasn't anyone added the 5v USB-C mod to this beautiful case? It makes it even that much smaller and futuristic.
  2. Ricky_Tang

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

Been waiting for this! Awesome work! Thank you thank you thank you!
  3. Ricky_Tang

Worklog Wii Laptop in Original Case

any updates @Senor Avocado ?
  4. Ricky_Tang

Just checking in to see how things are going with the GC+ 2.0 ? I believe you mentioned that you...

Just checking in to see how things are going with the GC+ 2.0 ? I believe you mentioned that you will have GC+ working instead of using a classic+ to emulate the wiimote? Im looking forward to it as im almost done building my massive 10" portable and look forward to play wii games with my screen...
  5. Ricky_Tang

Question Help! Trimmed 4 layer board along the ground from power connector to eject button and now no power

Thank you for that... And I completely agree with the beginning of your comment..ha ha. I'm just new here so I'm trying to be nice. I'll definetly sand those edges and see how that works for me. Thanks
  6. Ricky_Tang

Question Help! Trimmed 4 layer board along the ground from power connector to eject button and now no power

I'm building a 10 I'm building a 10" handheld which doesn't require that itrim it so small.
  7. Ricky_Tang

I also trimmed a smaller section off the other side ground strip as well. See picture... https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pmvfalkbp1k5rb/IMG_20190803_152854.jpg?dl=0
  8. Ricky_Tang

So I just trimmed my 4 layer wii board along the ground from the eject button to the power connector, leaving the power connector attached. But now I don't get any power and wii will not power up. Any suggestions? Looks like there was other leads under that ground strip. Here's a picture...
  9. Ricky_Tang

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone. Ricky here! I'm not a Pro like most her, but I do enjoy repairing and modifying electronics. I joined as I have a few projects that I'm working on and could definetly use some help from time to time. Thanks to everyone in advance!