Recent content by public-pervert

1. public-pervert

[SOLD] I'm selling an original Wiikey Fusion

I'm selling this original Wiikey Fusion. It was barely used on a Gamecube many years ago. 3v3 and GND was soldered directly to the board, but it's easily already removed. At the time it was working, but I have no way to test it as the GC has no power board anymore. I'm 99,9% sure it's working...
  2. public-pervert

Question New Switch N64 controller on Wii

Is it possible to connect the new N64 controller style for the Nintendo Switch on the Wii to play N64 games via some emulator? Already search for this answer on the internet but didn't found anyone talking about this. It would be awesome! Ps: hope this is on the right section.
  3. public-pervert

Original Wiikey Fusion for sale.

I'm selling some more things: - A sealed RDC's miniGC, never opened the plastic bag. - A super tiny mosfet board to add digital on/off swicth to your project. Super simple, an inlet and outlet and a pushbutton. Again, sealed and never opened (google for Pololu power switch board). - 2 3DS...
  4. public-pervert

Bump. Here is some pics of the chip. If you throw me some more bucks, you can take everything in the pic including a OMGWTF Gamecube motherboard, case, custom heatsink and fans.
  5. public-pervert

WTB: Gamecube Drive Replacement Chip

I do have one: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/original-wiikey-fusion-for-sale.2569/
  6. public-pervert

I'm selling my Wiikey Fusion used on this project: I have removed the ribbon connector on the DVD side, but it works like it should. I abandoned this project long ago, and now I'm cleaning my junk. Probably will post more stuff for sale soon. Asking 120 USD. I know some will criticize the...
  7. public-pervert

Wiikey fusion / wasp fusion

I have two original WiiKey Fusion I bought from Mega a couple yeas ago. One is sealed and the other have some early version of Swiss Autoboot, the package is only opened to install it. Asking 100 dollars for each. I know some people will complain about the price, but they are pretty rare and I...
  8. public-pervert

Worklog NGCP by Nikoil - Finished

This is by far, the best GCP I've ever seen! Congrats, dude!
  9. public-pervert

Worklog NGCP by Nikoil - Finished

I thought I would never see anyone beats Ashen's Gamecubes. Truly amazing!
  10. public-pervert

Worklog Brasil - Game Cube Portable 2017

Another Brasilian here Looking good so far, dude. Keep it up!
  11. public-pervert

Game Gear X - Brasil

Bom motivo para aprender um pouco de inglês. Portablizing is a nice reason to learn some english. Nice work so far!
  12. public-pervert

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

What ic is it based on?
  13. public-pervert

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Will you release the schematic and board files in the near future?
  14. public-pervert

Worklog Kill Mii (Altoids Tin Portable)

Would be nice if you could put the screen on top and all the wii stuff on the bottom in the best DS style.