Recent content by Power Sloth

1. Power Sloth

Question PS1 Portable?

I was thinking of keeping the disc drive, actually. I heard about the PSIO a little bit ago, but also learned that it needed the parallel port from a PSX. :(
  2. Power Sloth

Post Pictures of your machines/setups!

Guess I'm dredging this thread up again? I got a Pachi-Slo today, so I can simulate real-life crippling gambling addiction in a controlled environment! ...I will warn you all, the MILLION GOD machine will steal everything you have. I've run out of tokens several times already playing this...
  3. Power Sloth

Free design service

Okey doke. I'll go over it in radial pen after work tomorrow so that the picture is more scan-friendly. I appreciate your kindness!
  4. Power Sloth

Free design service

Sorry for bumping this if I wasn't supposed to ( I'm prone to doing that :( ) but if you're still willing to make cases, I have a pretty minimalist idea for a case. Uhh...would you be willing to work from an old-school draft? I'm terrible at 3D modeling.
  5. Power Sloth

Worklog Road to OMEGA [Smexy-/Meme-/Pic-heavy as f***]

Wow! ...If I might ask... how do you get your cuts so smooth? :o
  6. Power Sloth

Question PS1 Portable?

It's gonna be called the VapeStation now, thanks! :)
  7. Power Sloth

Post Pictures of your machines/setups!

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but these are mine. The Nintendo is a WIP (Busted Power Supply, Busted Screen, Wasp Colony inside, etc.) but my Atari over there is basically done aside from needing a new coat badly. The game is Super Space Fortress Macross (Robotech if you watched it as a...
  8. Power Sloth

Question PS1 Portable?

Hi all, I've lurked on the forums for a long time, but I finally decided to become legitimate and join your secret society! Now that I'm on the inside... I wanted to share an idea with you all. Feel free to laugh uncontrollably at me, but nonetheless-- I have two Playstation consoles, one that...