Recent content by Pedro4286

1. Pedro4286

Question Wii Mini portable?

Hello everyone! I would like to know the dimensions of the Wii Mini as I would like to use the bluebomb exploit to hack it and most likely try making a portable with it. I hope I can because it looks so cute and I probably might not need to trim it as much.
  2. Pedro4286

WTB: GameBoy Color in Whatever Condition

I checked and I do have my Gameboy Colour still. So maybe we can work out the details in DM if you would like?
  3. Pedro4286

GBA SP Screen

Yeah I looked on eBay and it would be cheaper to just buy a new one but I posted here wondering if anyone else found cheaper lol.
  4. Pedro4286

WTB: GameBoy Color in Whatever Condition

I might have my old GBC in a box in the attic. I will check tomorrow or sometime next week, but if I do have it I will let you know!
  5. Pedro4286

GBA SP Screen

So I broke my GBA SP 101 screen. I would like to know how much I could buy a new screen for it. I may just have to run to a local game store and buy a new one but I want to explore my options.
  6. Pedro4286

Question Dimensions of a Wii with the OMGWTF trim

Same, I hope it’s smaller then 2.5 cm. (I’m expecting it to be)
  7. Pedro4286

Question Dimensions of a Wii with the OMGWTF trim

Hello, I am just asking for the dimensions of a Wii with the OMGWTF trim. That’s all.
  8. Pedro4286

Release The 2 Dollar Wii Component mod (aka. Here we dont sell that anymore)

About what part of Mexico are you in? I can’t find any Wii2HDMI in Veracruz.
  9. Pedro4286

What about a BitBuilt app for Android and iOS?

I know Obj-C and Swift so when I can get a Mac with decent specs I could probably write an app and distribute it as an IPA so you can use Impactor to install it.
  10. Pedro4286

Question compiling pcbs

That’s what I was planning to do as well. I wish you luck if you make a board.
  11. Pedro4286

Question Another Wii Portable

Oh ok, thank you for clarifying
  12. Pedro4286

I’m sorry but I don’t understand
  13. Pedro4286

Thank so so much for your incite. I will drop Wifi as using internet on it is not really needed as WC24 has ended. I will look at 18650 cells for powering my system. I am still figuring out what type of screen to use so I might not need HDMI internally but if I do I hope to output Micro HDMI as...
  14. Pedro4286

Hello everyone, I am new to circuitry and portables. I know some basics to electronics and power. I have experience with the Nintendo Wii software-wise. The goal I am trying to reach is to have a portable that I can bring with me that I can play with my mates. The things I hope to learn are: How...
  15. Pedro4286

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I’m Pedro. My goal is to make my own portable Wii in roughly the same form factor as the Wii U gamepad. I hope to learn as much as a can.