Recent content by Panchuflenks

1. Panchuflenks

Worklog My attempt at making a gamecube portable

hello bro!. nice worklog Have u tested the console runtime with batteries? (are u using 1s2p config?) i tested mine with the recommended regulators and i get around 1:45 hrs of power with "5000" mha 7.4 battery pack. IDK if its the real capacity of the pack because i bought it from aliexpress a...
  2. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

I don´t want to alarm u guys but maybe a panchuflenks, a panchuflenks in tha haus! well.. i never left tbh. just suspended the project due a lot of things that i lived in the last time. lemme resume a little bit: -"covin" (ofc) - I moved to a new apartment (500km - 300 miles away for my...
  3. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

Hi everyone. I'm messing up with kicad making my the "little" custom daugtherboard. turns out it's way bigger!. after woke up in the middle of the night a couple days ago, I realized a couple of things.. As I trying to fit the gcp on a 3ds xl shell and making the cleanest possible, i though...
  4. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

Some progress making custom flex and pcbs
  5. Panchuflenks

Question Capacitor C98 destroyed. Requesting help

does the gc run without that capacitor?
  6. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

I little update. testing the portable running on batteries I got 1:45 hours of gameplay (running twilight princess) . The display turns off 5 minutes before the console. It isn't a lot of time, but i think its good enough for a chinese li-po battery pack (model: PGF3766C5AT)
  7. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

Before all. Yeah yeah I know... the wii portable is easier, cheaper, more battery life, etc. but it's my first project and I'd love to finish it. I'm sorry for revive this old trash post but i have some news... Now that i have a little more time, knowledge, tools and money to spend I'll...
  8. Panchuflenks

Miceeno's RGB/VGA/Monitor N64 "Portable"

i'ts like old crt's with a vcr or a nes/snes console inside
  9. Panchuflenks

Discussion post your Gamecube controller

my wavebird Slim version (:
  10. Panchuflenks

Question HI!. custom regulators board? /:

I'm sorry. I forgot completly. It's for Gamecube.
  11. Panchuflenks

Question HI!. custom regulators board? /:

Hi guys, long time no see. long time ago, (i don't know if were here or modretro) i saw a pcb that you can attach que custom regulators. I'm wondering if any can sell it or have the pcb desing to make it. i'm failing a lot trying to get the regulators working (always finishing in magic smoke...
  12. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

THE CABLE!, THE F*CKING CABLE!!!!!! lololololol continuing my portable...
  13. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

Thanks cheese. I forgot check the board with the original regulator hehehe. As soon as arrive to my house Will check it.
  14. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

I wired the regulators with 20awg wire. Each regulator output send the correct voltage but When I connect the ptr08100 reg (1.9v) to the 2 points of the console the voltage is divided in half and there is no boot. what can be wrong?.
  15. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

so, i can use 2 lines per voltage and also use a bigger separated gnd cable? it will support all charge?