OneSkyNet2012

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, about a week ago I purchased an item. 5" LCD screen. I paid for it and was charged. I get on today and there is a message saying ordering from the store is disabled until next week sometime. The item doesn't appear to have shipped and I am wondering if this delay for the store is or will delay the shipping for the screen I had already purchased? Any update would be helpful. Thank you.
    OneSkyNet2012
    OneSkyNet2012
    That is good to hear. I was beginning to think my order might get lost in limbo. Any chance that item can be expedited in shipping speed? Would be really nice to get it before this weekend. However, I understand if not. Just really anxious to put all of this together since it's all wired but the screen I currently have broken and needs replacing. Thank you for your help.
    OneSkyNet2012
    OneSkyNet2012
    How much longer do you think it will be till my order is shipped? It's been a while and I can't advance forward on my G-Wii without the LCD screen in place. :/ My order number is #1037 if that helps find it. It's the 5" VGA screen. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Noah
    Noah
    Hi,
    It will be shipped today. We've had a crazy couple of weeks so thank you for your patience!
    Reactions: cheese
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…