Recent content by Omega47

1. Omega47

Worklog Maveriick - A newbie's first foray into portabilizing

The 3d prototypes arrived :D This is the thin version: and this is the thicc version: the thick backplate version will contain 4 21700's but im kinda worried that it might get too uncomfortable to handle for long periods. the thin version though will only contain a battery pack that is...
  2. Omega47

I tidied up my ratsnest for a little bit. I really need to make a development board for now while waiting for the 3d prints
  3. Omega47

OmegaFlex - Combined NAND/GPU signal/U10 relocation flex PCB

this flex pcb only breaks out the gpu signals to whichever device that will translate those signals to either LCD or other video output. Right now it was made with the Direct Drive and GCVideo/AVE-HDMI in mind.
  4. Omega47

Always a good day when BuyDisplay shipments arrives :)
  5. Omega47

Ghosts The Graveyard: Show Us Your Dead Trims!

I have some unfortunate... wii motherboards that were sacrificed in the name of researching and testing my flex pcb design. They've given their lives to a just cause... I hope
  6. Omega47

I have them made with PCBWay :) This flex pcb requires 3mil track/space clearance to be reliable
  7. Omega47

the flex is now fully functional, bluetooth works :D
  8. Omega47

Just wired the auxillary connector for usb/bluetooth/3.3v and it seems to work :D
  9. Omega47

Well... I named it like that because I ran out of ideas lol. And I'll also do things my own way in some aspects of my first ever portable :) This builds on the work i made on my flexible PCB here Planned specs/goals: ~200mm width, ~100mm length, ~30mm thick No intervening analog audio/video...
  10. Omega47

OmegaFlex - Combined NAND/GPU signal/U10 relocation flex PCB

This has been a long time coming but here it is folks: This flexible PCB combines the goodness of NAND, Wii's GPU signals and the U10 in one package. It also has breakouts for GameCube controller 1/2 data lines with pull up resistors, MODE pin pullup solder bridge pad and USB/Bluetooth data...
  11. Omega47

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey Folks :) Been a long time lurker here at BB haha I work with electronics and software since time immemorial and have alot of plans in store for the modding community. Hope we can share a great journey together :D